Food Additive Users Handbook (英語) ハードカバー – 1991/6
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
The user addressed in the person in the food processing industry who decides what to add to the product, not the person who will later eat the food. Presents technical information on the sources, characteristics, intended and unintended effects, and the regulation of a wide range of chemicals and co
James Smith is associate professor of English at Armstrong Atlantic State University and associate editor of Southern Poetry Review.
J. Jaye Smith spent her childhood in Slidell, Louisiana, and found her passion in the creative arts while still in high school. She attended Belmont University and graduated cum laude with a bachelor of science degree in elementary education in 1993. Smith has worked as a vocalist and a music teacher for most of her life and is also an accomplished songwriter. She lives in Austin, Texas, with her family and spends her free time reading, dancing, and gardening.
- 洋書 > Education & Reference
- 洋書 > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Food Additives
- 洋書 > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Reference
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Economics
- 洋書 > Parenting & Families
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Engineering
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Law > Business
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences
- 洋書 > Science > Agricultural Sciences
- 洋書 > Science > Chemistry